Area based reminders

Yiannis Miliatsis

Idea

4 replies to this idea

On 25/10/2016 at 10:34 PM, csihilling said:

What would constitute an area based reminder?

Good question. Lets say i want to be reminded to pick something up from the office as soon as i arrive there. Or to buy tickets for a play when i am in the area of the theatre, Or pay a visit to an old lead if i am in the area...something like that would be really usefull...

• Level 5*
1 hour ago, Yiannis Miliatsis said:

Good question. Lets say i want to be reminded to pick something up from the office as soon as i arrive there. Or to buy tickets for a play when i am in the area of the theatre, Or pay a visit to an old lead if i am in the area...something like that would be really usefull...

I have "location based reminders" on my iPhone as part of the OS, but I can't see  that being an Evernote feature.

Would this be the GTD context concept?

• Level 5*
1 hour ago, Yiannis Miliatsis said:

Don't know that EN will incorporate some kind of automated GPS based reminder function.  In the meantime you can tag your reminders with home, work, grocery, storex and the like and do a tag search when at the location.  FWIW.

Archived