Mother of Hey Zeus the Dancing Cow, Really?

Rex

Idea

I'm getting ready to close my account altogether just so I can open another one cleanly.

Moved on to a different project.  Can't clear reminders or delete notebooks en-masse.  I have to click the note, click over to the clock, click the drop down, wait for the sub-menu to appear, then choose clear note.  

For each one.

For each and every stinking one.

Really?  I mean, really?

Deleting scores of notebooks is even more fun, cause I get to go through the "Uh, uh, uh, is you sure you wanna do that?" dialog each and every time.  (Oh no, I didn't want to delete the notebook, instead I was trying to wish my cat a happy birthday in a Pygmy dialect, thank you SO MUCH for verifying each and every deletion with me .  You sure saved me!  I mean, it's not like there's a "Trash" notebook or anything, right?)

Come on, fellas, this isn't your first goat orgy, you've been around since, what, 2010 now?

Look, it's not that we're not happy that you're hard at work giving LinkedIn and and God knows who else access to our personal information, that's always a welcome development since privacy is way overrated.  Encryption at rest?  Pish-tosh I say!  Store those suckers in plain text, I say, and put a little excitement into your customer's lives!  Keep 'em in suspense! 

That said,  this is painful.  Stone-cold painful.  

Believe it or not, people act on more than one object at a time.  This is an activity that's known as "normal".  Come on, say it with me know ... n-o-r-m-a-l ... awwww don't be shy, you can do it, I have faith in you ... nor ... no ... NOR ... MAL ... that's it! 

I'm so proud.

I can't guess the bizarre reason you've chose not to let users delete multiple notebooks or clear multiple reminders.  Whatever the reason, however, it's asinine.

Please fix it.

ROFLMAO!!!! 

Yeah, I know, I crack me up too.  There'll be snow skiing in Hell before you guys make an improvement that benefits the customer instead of the rectal-prober-of-the-internet du jour.

At least I'm done crapping now. Thanks for that, at least.   This was better than reading the same damn magazine I've been reading for the last year.  I just have to figure out where to put my phone while I wash my hands.

1 reply to this idea

• Level 5*
On 2016-10-22 at 5:43 PM, Rex said:

I'm getting ready to close my account altogether just so I can open another one cleanly.

Moved on to a different project.  Can't clear reminders or delete notebooks en-masse.  I have to click the note, click over to the clock, click the drop down, wait for the sub-menu to appear, then choose clear note.  

For each one.

For each and every stinking one.

Really?  I mean, really?

Deleting scores of notebooks is even more fun, cause I get to go through the "Uh, uh, uh, is you sure you wanna do that?" dialog each and every time.  (Oh no, I didn't want to delete the notebook, instead I was trying to wish my cat a happy birthday in a Pygmy dialect, thank you SO MUCH for verifying each and every deletion with me .  You sure saved me!  I mean, it's not like there's a "Trash" notebook or anything, right?)

Come on, fellas, this isn't your first goat orgy, you've been around since, what, 2010 now?

Look, it's not that we're not happy that you're hard at work giving LinkedIn and and God knows who else access to our personal information, that's always a welcome development since privacy is way overrated.  Encryption at rest?  Pish-tosh I say!  Store those suckers in plain text, I say, and put a little excitement into your customer's lives!  Keep 'em in suspense! 

That said,  this is painful.  Stone-cold painful.  

Believe it or not, people act on more than one object at a time.  This is an activity that's known as "normal".  Come on, say it with me know ... n-o-r-m-a-l ... awwww don't be shy, you can do it, I have faith in you ... nor ... no ... NOR ... MAL ... that's it! 

I'm so proud.

I can't guess the bizarre reason you've chose not to let users delete multiple notebooks or clear multiple reminders.  Whatever the reason, however, it's asinine.

If I had mass changes like Notebook or Reminders deletion, I'd do it using Applescript

Archived