Feature request: Create and Edit table in android app

W.D.Benschop

Idea

18 replies to this idea

Full table support would be great, but even just the ability to edit existing tables in the mobile app would be a huge improvement. Add / remove row / column buttons are all we need.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Agreed that this is needed.  Where I work I am unable to access my notebooks on my work PC due to compliance so I can only edit and update from my phone.  It is a lot of redundant work to have to do this after hours when it is something that I am purposely tracking during the day as events happen.

• Like 2

I'm very surprised that a such so important feature is not available in the Android version ! I decided to use a 4G tablet to stay connected everywhere with my data and to be more agile, but it's now very disturbing to loose the full edition of tables due to the android version... Please could you upgrade your product ? Thank you so much for your understanding and support. Kind Regards, H.M.

• Like 2
On 12/26/2018 at 6:03 AM, Hervé M. said:

I'm very surprised that a such so important feature is not available in the Android version ! I decided to use a 4G tablet to stay connected everywhere with my data and to be more agile, but it's now very disturbing to loose the full edition of tables due to the android version... Please could you upgrade your product ? Thank you so much for your understanding and support. Kind Regards, H.M.

Hello Hervé M.,

Loose means something not tight. Loose for lose is a too common misspelling. Think lose, loss, lost, losing, all contain one o letter. Hope that helps you

On 2/3/2020 at 4:06 PM, RicD said:

Hello Hervé M.,

Loose means something not tight. Loose for lose is a too common misspelling. Think lose, loss, lost, losing, all contain one o letter. Hope that helps you

To lose is correct spelling. But the guy asked a technical question to which he needs the answer, correcting grammar is not the solution.

• Like 1

Have the developers said anything about this requested feature recently? I often use tables to organize my information, and I frequently work on my Android phone and will soon have a tablet. This is an important feature, and it should be consistent between desktop and mobile clients. Evernote developers, please add tables to the mobile client. 🙏🏽🙏🏽🙏🏽

Edited by Leah_73
To fix my typo - I typed 'clients' instead of 'client'
On 10/21/2016 at 5:29 AM, W.D.Benschop said:

Dear Developers,

It should help me if I could create and edit tables in the android app. I use tables in the desktop app. But because I cannot edit or create them using the app, I often decides not to create a table, because I cannot add a row or such

Kind regards,

Dear developers

I see comments in the forums back to 2014, and this request back to 2016. 

This really is a useful feature on the android. I had started using Evernote regularly, but this is quite a barrier as already noted.

• Like 2

This is really needed..

please add this feature!

95% of everything that I do online or on a computer uses Evernote and I have an Android!

Evernote, you have achieved this for iOS mobile is Android mobile really that different?