Option to replace link with custom text desirable

Julian K

Idea

Hi everyone,

I've just switched from Microsoft's One Note to Evernote a couple of weeks ago, and even though I'm mostly convinced by Evernote's design and features, I do miss one small feature very much.

That is, that I like to customise my notes more creatively and thereby would like to change the (annoyingly) consistent display of links (which is the blue font and being underlined).

I'd like to have the feature of replacing a link (regarding the display on the note) with a custom text & possibility to change colour etc just as with other/normal text as well.

3 replies to this idea

• Level 5*
On 2016-10-20 at 9:39 AM, Julian K said:

I like to customise my notes more creatively and thereby would like to change the (annoyingly) consistent display of links (which is the blue font and being underlined).

I'd like to have the feature of replacing a link (regarding the display on the note) with a custom text & possibility to change colour etc just as with other/normal text as well.

I'm able to use custom text, and apply colour etc to my linksScreen Shot 2016-10-22 at 9.48.23 AM.png

When I paste a link, I get the customizable text with an underlying url

On 10/21/2016 at 7:22 PM, DTLow said:

I'm able to use custom text, and apply colour etc to my linksScreen Shot 2016-10-22 at 9.48.23 AM.png

When I paste a link, I get the customizable text with an underlying url

Do you use Windows maybe? Because I can only change the colour of the text (not the colour of the underlining, nor can I remove the underlining while still retaining the attached link).

Archived