notetakeingguy

Adding a URL to note

If I have a note without a URL, how do I add it? I often move things from Pocket to Evernote after I read it and when I share it from Pocket it doesn't add the URL. In Android I can't figure out how so then I have to so it on Windows.

Hello @notetakeingguy,

Thank you for posting. For clarification, are you seeing the URL in the note info screen from the Evernote application? If not, what are you seeing from this menu?

In Android, when I click on the Info, it doesn't show URL (vs other notes that do have URLs). So because of that, I can't then add a URL.

I'm using the latest beta but the URL situation still seems the same - notes clipped from the web page show a paperclip icon and the URL,  from which the only option is to go to the original URL from the note.  Notes clipped from other sources don't show the paperclip icon and have no visible way to add a source url.

When you clip to Pocket,  do you have an option anywhere to go back to the source?  If you could do that before saving the clip into Evernote,  that would get you the URL (bad pun alert) 'from source'.  Boom boom.

(Sorry.  Too much coffee...)

Hey folks,

Update to come on Tuesday. I will follow-up with you all that afternoon.