PDF in a note disappeared !

Hi,

Sorry maybe that's not the right place for my problem.. but i didn't find anywhere else to find help.

Suddenly a PDF in my note disappeared. (~9 Mo) when i was working in Evernote on my Mac

i checked immediatley on the online account and on my other mac : too late Disappears too !

I'm very disappointed and annoyed. Idon't have this PDF elsewhere (it's an important job checklist). I'm an early user of Evernote (2010), i never met this bug.

I hope someone in evernote team will help me, i'm very angry, i don't know what to do.

Regards,

• Level 5*
On 2016-10-15 at 11:28, neoclic said:

Sorry maybe that's not the right place for my problem.. but i didn't find anywhere else to find help.

Suddenly a PDF in my note disappeared. (~9 Mo) when i was working in Evernote on my Mac

i checked immediatley on the online account and on my other mac : too late Disappears too !

I'm very disappointed and annoyed. Idon't have this PDF elsewhere (it's an important job checklist). I'm an early user of Evernote (2010), i never met this bug.

I hope someone in evernote team will help me, i'm very angry, i don't know what to do.

Do you use a Mac - there's a known problem, and they've notified a few users here

As to recovering your data, I usually rely on my personal backups
There is a Note History feature available to Premium Account users;  It might be worth it to subscribe for a month to retrieve your lost data

• Level 5*
25 minutes ago, neoclic said:

Thanks DTLow to answer.

a little surprised to have to pay (even a month) to recover data lost by the service not by me..

i'm gonna try to obtain a gift code from patnpm, i hope they will accept..

I think Evernote would have notified you if you were part of the Mac problem.

As to who/what caused your problem, that might be open to debate,
and my perspective is:  I'm not interested in debating - I just want to recover my lost data.
This is why I've secured my data using personal backups and Note History.

fwiw   I've lost data many times, and in my experience, the cause has mostly been user (me) error

Archived