MacOS "Remind me of this"

evansc22

Idea

I can open a note on the iPhone and use Siri to "remind me of this". It will put a link in the built-in iOS Reminders app to the Evernote note. Love this feature, however, now that MacOS Sierra has Siri built it, I'm wondering if the "remind me of this" feature will come to the Mac. Right now, Siri responds with "I can not remind you about the app". I know EN has built in reminders. I use EN reminders in a different way (longer term tickler file).

Would love to know if this feature is coming!

3 replies to this idea

• Level 5*
2 hours ago, evansc22 said:

I can open a note on the iPhone and use Siri to "remind me of this". It will put a link in the built-in iOS Reminders app to the Evernote note. Love this feature, however, now that MacOS Sierra has Siri built it, I'm wondering if the "remind me of this" feature will come to the Mac

It's a cool feature and I'd vote for it, but shouldn't this be a request to Apple?

edited: I'm wrong.  Apple has implemented this feature in Mac Siri - it must be something Evernote needs to implement

• Level 5*
1 hour ago, evansc22 said:

I guess so. Wasn't sure if that would be something Evernote wrote the API for or the other way around. 

Actually you're right.  Apple has implemented this feature in Mac Siri - it might be something Evernote needs to implement

Archived