typed matter gets overwritten arbitrarily

Hi

I have been using Evernote since 2010 on Android phones, tabs.

Recently I updated by app to 7.9.5 version of on my Infocus M2 phone usiing Android 4.4.2  

I am using the Basic (free) version as before

The problem I am facing is with new notes I create now. Just in the middle of the note it starts to overwrite what i type and then I can't go ahead at all. This has never happened before.

Also, I am using the app on Samsung Tab G2 (my second device) It has version 7.9.4. It works fine.

Please help. 

3 hours ago, gazumped said:

Hi.  Standard fix for mobile devices is to uninstall and reinstall the app.

Thanks for your reply. I have done this several times. Also, this seems to happern with my account. It does not happen if i sign in with another account. This has been very frustrating.

• Level 5*

Hmmn.  Maybe this is something to do with that note - try exporting it to an ENEX file (on a desktop - check the options to save tags) and then delete the original note.  Empty your Trash notebook.  Then re-import the note as a 'new' clean version.  (NB you'll lose any note history and links to this note from any other note will be broken).

An alternative process would be to copy the entire content into a plain text editor and create a new note,  pasting text back.  Delete the old note as before.

Archived