remove user from shared notebook

I've invited 2 people to my notebook.

Now I need to remove one of them - but I can only change his permissions (view or edit+view). 

Again - its a notebook - not a note :)

Hi @242,

To change the notebook permissions for users joined to your notebook(s), find the notebook from the notebook list, then do the following:

On Windows: Right-click the notebook and select Modify Notebook Sharing to view and change permissions. To specify people you'd like to stop sharing a notebook with, select the 'X' next to their name.

On Mac: Right-click the notebook and select Manage notebook sharing... to view and change permissions and select the people you'd like to stop sharing a notebook with. To specify people you'd like to stop sharing a notebook with, select the 'X' next to their name.

On iOS: Tap ‘Edit’  at the top of the screen, tap the info (letter 'i') button, then tap 'Notebook permissions'. To specify people you'd like to stop sharing a notebook with, tap their name, then tap 'Stop sharing'.

On Android: Tap the options menu (three vertical dots) next to the notebook name and tap Modify. From this page you can change permissions and stop sharing the notebook.

On Web: Click the info (letter 'i') button in the notebook header, then select Modify Sharing. To specify people you'd like to stop sharing a notebook with, select the 'X' next to their name.

I hope that helps!

Hi and thnks for the quick reply.

On windows I cant hover, nothing happens. If i rightclick though I get the same options as on the web.

I can edit their permissions but I can't remove any of them. See screenshot:

7b25613f6f8a4730bb9fe93d0cddf3ef[1].png

Ugh, my bad, I think I have must created the notebook and share from my colleagues account when I was showing him Evernote (installed it for him).

Thanks for your time though, and sorry for wasting it :)

Maybe a note somewhere indicating who the admin is would be a good idea.

Archived