Adding 2 features will give me a new life, seriously!

Hi, I was a OneNote user for few years. I was doing all good with it for whatever purposes I was using it but then problem started with "signing in" once I had to change my password with Microsoft account and it took away peace from my life. I had to look for other ways and I came to know about Evernote. It took my breath away what I found in Evernote. First attraction was, it is user friendly and then many other wonderful features which comes so handy unlike OneNote, one of the greatest which I must mention is using EverNote in android is so much easier than OneNote which takes longer time to load pages. So, overwhelmed by it's first look, I started my honeymoon with EverNote for quite a while and then I wake up from Evernote dream, really. 

Anyways, instead of going to describe those stories, I will straight put forward 2 requests to add in Evernote. 

1. 3/4 layer of folders (notebooks) to add under the notebooks. Example: Name of one notebook is, "Resources". Then under that notebook I want to create another notebooks named, "Audios", "Videos" "PDF", "Texts". Upto this is already existed in current EverNote. What I want is the ability to add the next layers of Notebooks under each of those Note books. Such as, under "Audios", I would now like to add "English Audios", "Arabic Audios" etc. Then after that I want to add more notebooks under these notebooks. For example, Under "English Audios", I would now like to add notebooks "Mr X" , "Mr. Y". I hope this clears what I need.

2. After the 4th layer of Notebooks in a far left pane. Now I am adding notes under "Mr X" notebooks. Say, I have 200 notes under that notebook. What I further want is, categories those 200 notes into 10 groups under a title for each. Then here is the most important one. I want to be able to expand or collapse those notes that I put under 10 groups using a pull down menu. So, when I collapse those groups, I can only see the main groups by their title, (by doing this, individual notes are not appeared in my eyes to distract me). Then, this is a bonus request though, If possible adding another layer of grouping under those groups of Notes which already contains 20 notes under each. I want to group it further with a collapsible and expandable menu. As for it's location, this is the second pane in the evernote. I hope I made it clear.

I would really would look forward for these features to be added in EverNote, so that I can get peace in life again and therefore, I won't go back to OneNote often to try if the password problem is solved or not. Because Once I get that problem solved, I will surely go back to OneNote. But I also promise, if EverNote solves me with these 2 features that I requested I will continuously be using EverNote and I will be a great advocate for Evernote InShaaAllah. Thank you so much guys for developing such a great app. I already owe too much gratitude to you all. 

• Level 5*

Hi.  I'm sorry to tell you that Evernote is most unlikely to ever offer either of these options.  What you currently see is what the app can do.  If you can use it within those limits,  then Evernote is definitely the app for you.  If not...  OneNote beckons...

• Level 5*
On 10/6/2016 at 4:53 PM, Abu.Aabdullah.Ahsan said:

3/4 layer of folders (notebooks) to add under the notebooks. Example: Name of one notebook is, "Resources". Then under that notebook I want to create another notebooks named, "Audios", "Videos" "PDF", "Texts". Upto this is already existed in current EverNote.

Evernote has never had nested notebooks (or at least since 2008); it has Notebooks, which may be organized by Stacks (stacks are not notebooks, since they may only contain notebooks, and not .notes or other stacks). There's plenty of discussion/feature requesting for nestable notebooks on the forum; I'd suggest that you do a forum search for on of those topics that's in a Product Feedback subforum, and vote it up.

Archived