Font Sizes

namshur

Idea

For years now we haven't been able to change text sizes on iPhones and iPads. 

So I guess the people at Evernote are all PC and Android users or they too would find this extremely limiting. 

You would think that they would say something about this - but no - deafening silence. 

If you contact many App teams especially by Twitter you get a response. With Basecamp it's almost instant. Evernote - nothing. Nada, total silence. 

So little point in this post other than wasting some time I suppose. 

1 reply to this idea

• Level 5*

Hi.  Funny,  I'm sure read a similar gripe in the Android forums not long ago,  though in that case the Evernote guys were all iOS and Mac users...

So far it's only Desktop users who get font choices,  mobiles (of any shade),  not. Evernote tend not to share updates on whether or not developments are in progress,  or possible delivery dates,  because they generally get abuse either way,  and they prefer to spend their time working on updates and not defending why they didn't arrive yet.  Evernote have shared several updates about the fact that they recently rewrote (over a couple of years) the editor that's part of the app on all clients to be OS-independent,  so they can add the bells and whistles of styles that we all keep asking for.  Maybe a few votes here will move fonts sizes up the list...

Archived