Evernote crashing.

I have noticed the app crashes daily now after being remarkably stable.   All devices and app and iOS are fully updated.   Anyone have a fix?   Deleting this app is a nightmare as I've got over 6000 notes it simply never runs correctly for days after a full delete resync.   Another issue I have with Evernote.  

Evernote on iPad Pro is crashing repeatedly. Almost unusable. 

When I reboot the device it works ok for sometime and then starts crashing again.

looking forward to an update to Evernote that solves this bug.

After years of being very stable, this evening, I uploaded 2 PDF files, using the Mac software, only to find that when I viewed them on the iPad app, they would cause the app to crash..like others have stated, the app was still open, but all I got was the home screen.

i have since deleted one of the two PDF files, and everything seems to be stable once more. Is it possible for a corrupt PDF file to crash the app?

I have submitted an error report, but I didn't get an option like 'ScrubArtworks' got, there was no Evernote unexpectedly quit notice.

can someone let's us know, is this a bug that will be looked into, or is it something that we need to check now, every time we upload a file?

• 1 year later...

Archived