Keep It Simple- Basic/Plus/Premium

House

Idea

Hi,

I feel this might just be an echo of what has already been said before, but I've recently started using Evernote again and having paid for Evernote Plus I wanted to share my point.

I understand there's been lot of chat about the changes to the Basic tier etc and I appreciate where those opinions come from. I choose to pay for Plus before these changes came about, my reasons were mainly for the extra capacity and also because I understand that if a product is to survive it needs paying customers and I like EN so happy to pay to use it.

One thing however that frustrates me is that even though I have paid a subscription, there's still confusion about what features I can and cannot use, getting constant offers to trial Premium features. Also that button on the left on the Mac client telling me to Go Premium annoys me.

Just keep your pricing simple. Of course have a Evernote Basic but perhaps just have one paid for version (but price it accordingly!). As well as simplifying the pricing structure, keep your product simple and focus on being a great note taking app (I've yet to use Work Chat, but I'm sure there's users that use it regularly).

0 replies to this idea

There have been no replies to this idea yet

Archived