Jump to content

Search the Community

Showing results for tags 'search and replace'.



More search options

  • Search By Tags

    Type tags separated by commas.
  • Search By Author

Content Type


Forums

  • General Discussion
    • Community Announcements
    • Evernote General Discussions
    • Evernote Integrations
    • Evernote Betas
    • Evernote API Discussion
  • FAQ's: Best Answers
    • FAQ's: Best Answers
  • Possible Bugs/Technical Issues
    • General Technical Issues
    • Evernote Business
    • Evernote for Android
    • Evernote for iOS
    • Evernote for Mac
    • Evernote for Windows
    • Web Client
    • Evernote Product Suite
  • Product Feedback/Feature Requests
    • General Feature Requests
    • Evernote Business
    • Evernote for Android
    • Evernote for iOS
    • Evernote for Mac
    • Evernote for Windows
    • Evernote Web Client
    • Evernote Product Suite
  • Evernote Forum Archives
    • Using Evernote
    • General Discussion Archive
    • Product Archives
  • Web Clipper***
  • International Forums
    • Japanese Discussions
    • Brazilian Portuguese Discussions
    • Discussions in Spanish
    • Korean Discussions
    • Traditional Chinese Discussions

Blogs

There are no results to display.

There are no results to display.

Categories

There are no results to display.

There are no results to display.


Find results in...

Find results that contain...


Date Created

  • Start

    End


Last Updated

  • Start

    End


Filter by number of...

Joined

  • Start

    End


Group


Subscription

Found 2 results

  1. I have used "search and replace" many times for searching html and replacing some of the texts and tags etc. But now anything I copy into the search bar is replaced with coded signs for " and > and other signs. What happened? Can I change a setting to get it back? For example I want to search for this in my text note: <script async src="//embedr.flickr.com/assets/client-code.js" charset="utf-8"></script> But when I paste it in the search field it says: &lt;script async src=&quot;//embedr.flickr.com/assets/client-code.js&quot; charset=&quot;utf-8&quot;&gt;&lt;/script&gt; so of course the search does not work! :-/ UPDATE: PC/Windows user. Used to work on the same platform, but since last update this happened.
  2. I've used the free version of Evernote for several years, and generally I'm very impressed with its abilities to offer a well-organized system of note and information keeping. However, the one complaint I have, is the lame search function and the total lack of a search-and-replace function. All basic notepad apps, and word-processing apps (openoffice, etc), even the free ones, offer this is part of a basic user package. I'm using the latest version of Evernote for Mac, and I enter a search, and it pulls up "found" matches, but the word or string is not highlighted in the document so I still can't find it! Absolutely useless. In previous versions of Evernote, I couldn't even use a string or phrase in the search! If I entered "before and after" as a search string, it would bring up every document that contained any one of those words. *uh* ... this is pretty lame for an app that helps organize and archive text-based documents. Having said that, I still like Evernote, but this is a glaring set-back in the ability to use it effectively as a document organizer.
×
×
  • Create New...