Search the Community
Showing results for tags 'safari web content'.
I've been pulling my hair out for the past couple of weeks with a performance problem on my Mac. After only a few minutes browsing, the process "Safari Web Content" starts to consume all my memory - eventually leaving an 8GB machine with 7MB (not a typo) and the bulk of what's used is gobbled up by Safari Web Content. The attached screenshot shows how my memory ends up. I've tried multiple things - re-loading OSX (Mountain Lion), killing Safari .plist files, clearing chase etc. Finally (I perhaps should have done this earlier) I disabled my extensions (one for LastPass and one f