Jump to content

Search the Community

Showing results for tags 'credentials'.



More search options

  • Search By Tags

    Type tags separated by commas.
  • Search By Author

Content Type


Forums

  • General Discussion
    • Community Announcements
    • Evernote General Discussions
    • Evernote Integrations
    • Evernote API Discussion
  • FAQ's & Best Practices
    • FAQ's
    • Best Practices
  • Possible Bugs/Technical Issues
    • General Technical Issues
    • Evernote Business
    • Evernote for Android
    • Evernote for iOS
    • Evernote for Mac
    • Evernote for Windows
    • Web Client
    • Evernote Product Suite
  • Product Feedback/Feature Requests
    • General Feature Requests
    • Evernote Business
    • Evernote for Android
    • Evernote for iOS
    • Evernote for Mac
    • Evernote for Windows
    • Evernote Web Client
    • Evernote Product Suite
  • International Forums
    • Japanese Discussions
    • Brazilian Portuguese Discussions
    • Discussions in Spanish
    • Korean Discussions
    • Traditional Chinese Discussions
  • Evernote Forum Archives
    • Community Announcements
    • General Discussion Archive
    • Product Archives
  • Evernote Preview Program

Blogs

There are no results to display.

There are no results to display.

Categories

There are no results to display.

There are no results to display.


Find results in...

Find results that contain...


Date Created

  • Start

    End


Last Updated

  • Start

    End


Filter by number of...

Joined

  • Start

    End


Group


Subscription

Found 1 result

  1. It looks like I found a bug in the various login methods provided by Evernote. I tried to contact support but as a basic customer it doesn't look like there's even a way to report bugs anymore without upgrading to chat or send an email. The password reset page allows for a password with a maximum length of 64 characters. I chose a 64-character password and everything worked fine. I then tried to connect my Android Evernote app using the new credentials and it wouldn't work at all. I went back to the website and logged out/in again and had the same issue. Neither login method worked anymore. I used the "forgot password" method to reset my password to something 40 characters long and now everything works. I'd check your backend limitations (database), front-end limitations (app login fields, website login fields), and website password reset fields to make sure that they're all working with the same assumptions for maximum password length.
×
×
  • Create New...