I'm seeing messed up lists similar to what LSS1 is reporting.
I discovered that exporting the note at HTML will produce a list in HTML that looks correct. So this seems to be a rendering issue in Version 6.10 Beta 1.
I must admit I've been using Evernote betas in my production environment for several years without issues with corrupted notes, so I was a bit shocked by this. Evernote has always been exceptionally stable in keeping my notes safe, but I will definitely be more careful now that corruption feels only a checkbox away.
Edit: Sorry, I didn't see that this had already been dealt with. Glad to hear that you guys already have a working fix. Good job!