I updated to the latest version (v 10.3.7 build 2018 public, Editor: v111.0.14414, Service: v1.22.6) on my win10 (version 20H2) laptop and after trying to try it out I have to report that it fails on the most fundamental level: performance is abysmal. It is simply not acceptable that I have to wait 10-30 seconds for the most basic tasks. Luckily I found a way to revert back to the earlier version here on the forum, but this is of great concern to me, as I can not responsibly rely on an old potentially unsupported version for maintaining my (by now) extensive personal knowledge library in Evernote.
It is also of concern since I see a lot of others having the same problem, something that surely would have been revealed in testing unless test have been done on testing DBs without semblance to the production DB. Regardless of which, both scenarios raise serious alarm bells. I would be calmed if there was some response here from the engineers acknowledging the problem some indication of what you are doing to remedy the situation, and in what timeframe.
Hope this is not too much to ask.