I was using Evernote to store passwords. Then my docment became 3 documents - conflicting changes, and 2 versions of the original. So I don't know which has the latest passwords and with 2 docs with the same name I have updated more than one. Then when I try to search for a keyword, it finds nothing. Sometimes after much shuffling about I find little yellow markers, but I had to scroll there myself. On the phone the software simply stalls and typing is mega slow across wi-fi. I did try to stich together the 3 docs but it was too much work. I left it as an archive and switched to Google Keep. Honestly, as a text editor with a simple find function it failed miserably. It's too bloated and too slow.