so after using the beta desktop for windows here is the summary of my experience.
I would like to begin with the two features that brought improvements to my workflow:
1) ability to apply styles to tags. It's wonderful! I use it to tag papers I need to read, this function had helped me a lot.
2) link notes inside note with the internal link. Took me a while to find this feature, but I got there.
Although I still miss some things that at first I would consider them to be intuitive and they are not working (maybe I am missing something, that's why I am writing this post, so someone can help me out).
1) dark theme. for example, like in android;
2) assign tags in line, using the "#" ;
3) if the notebook it's shared refer people inside a note with "@";
4) when a notebook its share with me doesn't get an icon like the notebook I am sharing does;
5) unless otherwise selected, forever auto-resize tables when the option match note width is first selected;
6) at least a default theme for the code block, so it's easy to read;
7) export a table as .csv ;
To close this post, the little issues I found that may or may not be bugs:
1) when dragging pdfs to a note, not in a separated window I have to leave the note and open again to remove that pdf icon view with the flashing cursor fitting that size;
2) when I am typing the characters on screen are way slower than the speed I am typing. And I have the auto-savings set for 60s and no auto-sync. Could this be due to (not so obvious) connection issues?
Using Evernote was the best thing I could do to be more productive! Thank you Evernote team.