Jump to content
We apologize for the inconvenience, but chat support is currently unavailable. Please feel free to submit an email ticket or reach out at discussion.evernote.com. Thank you for understanding. ×

Rodrigo Passos

Level 1
  • Content Count

    2
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

7 Neutral

About Rodrigo Passos

  1. I think I've found the issue: I've checked on my Safari (and Chrome) that navigator.language returns "en-US", which after the transform turns into "en_US". The problem is that under "_locales" there is only "en" (and other languages) but no "en_US". So as far as a quick fix, you guys can either rename/copy "en" into "en_US". That wouldn't require changing the script itself. Of course a more permanent solution would be to fix the script. Note to the Evernote Web Clip Team: don't ignore this thread. I feel like this is a issue that have been dogging Safari users for a while. Thanks for the help.
  2. Please fix this, or open source the extension so I can fix it!
×
×
  • Create New...