Yeah, lately I'm seeing all sorts of textual weirdness. When I try to copy/paste something (for example, from OWA) into evernote on the web (in two different browsers), I don't see anything except sometimes the text will shift around. But then when the note saves, the preview in the note list actually shows the content I just pasted in (sometimes lots of it, since I may have pasted multiple times thinking it wasn't working...) Still, the full view of the note doesn't show anything. I can then go try to view the note on android. Again, the preview has the correct text but when I open the note it appears blank. Until I click the edit button, and then the text appears. But when I save it *here* it moves the right margin almost all the way over to the left side of the screen so the lines are only 5 or 6 characters long and squished onto each other. Trying to go back and edit this in a web viewer doesn't really help, though that is at least how I managed to discern the issue with the margins. On top of that, trying to select things doesn't work either. I can manually select a small chunk of a few lines, or I can ctrl-A to select everything. Nothing in between. When I attempt to backspace to get the lines sorted out so I can (hopefully) select them, nothing happens.