As Chantal mentioned, we are shipping this beta early with some known issues:
Although we love our beta testers and the feedback they have, please know that you're not obligated to use this version if it's not working for you. If you need to regress Evernote to version 6.11.1, follow these steps below.
**Export unsynced notes and/or local notebooks (if you have any):**
1. Select all unsynced notes, or each local notebook, then right-click and select **Export Notes…**
2. Choose 'Evernote XML Format (.enex)' next to Format, then **Save** the file to your desktop
* Detailed instructions at https://help.evernote.com/hc/articles/209005557
**Move your existing Evernote database:**
1. Open Evernote for Mac
2. Select **Evernote > About Evernote**
3. Press and hold the **Option** key and select **Open database folder** (keep this folder open)
4. Select **Evernote > Quit Evernote** from the menu bar
5. Move the numbered folder from the database folder to your computer's desktop
* If you have more than one numbered folder, move each one
6. Open Evernote and log in to your Evernote account
Evernote will download all of your synced notes from the servers and create a new database on your computer. You can then import any exported notes by selecting **File > Import Notes** from the menu bar.
Once you finish syncing down your notes, you may delete the 6.12 Beta 1 database from your desktop.