Jump to content

pjn46

Level 1
  • Content Count

    4
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

1 Neutral

About pjn46

  1. Thanks btobin - you were right. The reliply page showed "Accept Language en-GB,en;q=0.8,it;q=0.6,en-US;q=0.4". I moved "en-US" in front of "it", and I now get English Evernote pages. It seems they only recognise "en-US" and not other English variants.
  2. I have found out that this problem only occurs with Chrome. With Firefox or Internet Explorer if I type in ""https://evernote.com/intl/it/contact/support/". I have cleared all cookies from Chrome, but no difference. In my Windows 7 Locale everything is set to English UK. It suggests a problem with Evernote Support webpage which is specific to Chrome. I've looked at the source code for the Support home page, but there's nothing obvious. I guess I'll just have to live with it.
  3. Evernote itself is OK, it's just the Evernote support pages which are always Italian - whether called from Evernote Help Menu or from an external link. I changed Evernote from the default US English to UK English, in the hope that it might nudge the support pages, but no luck. I did live in Italy a few years ago, but English has always been my default language for all software. I have an Italian dictionary installed for MS Office, but that's all I've done regarding Italian language.
  4. Whenever I do a Google search for help on Evernote, the Evernote support pages come up in Italian. I don't have this problem with any other search results, it's just the official Evernote support pages. The Google stub is in English, but the target page is being redirected to a Italian page. For instance the link to https://evernote.com/webclipper/guide/ ends up at https://evernote.com/intl/it/webclipper/guide/ Evernote itself is in English OK. I can change the language on each support page easily enough, but it's a bit boring having to do it for every page.
×
×
  • Create New...