That was stupid of me...yes, of course. I tried another browser and the link is fine. Sorry about that. But, just in case this is interesting...when the in-app upgrade occured, EN restarted and told me I was missing some fonts and needed to install them or EN would crash. I got past the prompts and things worked, but I quit and decided to re-install thinking that it would re-install the fonts, if necesary (since I had just migrated to a new Mac). I went to the public site, it downloaded the old version (without me noticing), and installed it - replacing the version that had just upgraded. Then, when trying to start the app again, I get a message that tells me my database is managed by a newer version and I should upgrade...thus the attempt to download the new version again.