I have an on going issue with Evernote that is likely easier to fix than I realize, but haven't gotten there yet.
1. I use Evernote - both web and app on and IPad, IPhone and Mac.
2. I recently updated an important (to me) ever growing note while on the iPad
3. Opened it when on the computer, and it didn't synch -- learned I had to manually do that.
4. Before I manually synched from the iPad -- I went from both memory and jotted handwritten notes everything that I could recall from the iPad update "just in case."
5. Then I fired up the IPad, eventually, and I synched ... and it over-wrote all that I did on the computer -- or it disappeared, it is somewhere and not telling me, it hates me
6. I decided to click the I for information on the note to make sure my settings were correct
7. And I find the note that I am speaking of was created when I was 3 years old -- and that's cute... but alas, incorrect.
8. How in the world do you change the setting so that the information is correct?
9. If my content from #4 of this list is, in fact, hiding somewhere and you may know where it is, please be kind enough to tell me.
10. I promise I hadn't had a sip of anything prior to this but I will be sipping in 5,4,3,2 ...
Thank you for whatever insights you may have.