Hi, I've noticed a bug persistent on Chrome in the Web Beta. Basically, just make a bulleted list. On the first line, write any text, "enter" for the second bullet, and then tab to indent that bullet. It intends properly but also tabs into the text field, when really you just want to indent the bullet not the text. It sounds trivial but happens many times per session. I've noticed this seems to not be an issue in Safari, although I've used it significantly less there. Update: actually it occurs in Safari as well. It isn't 100% reproducible there or in Chrome, but so far I've noticed it occurring after some short time typing in any note.