Same problem. There seem to be two (or more?) live threads on this...maybe the mods could consolidate?
I have now read through several threads on this topic.
I am having the same issue on Macbook, Sierra, Safari Version 11.0 (12604.1.38.1.7), and Webclipper 6.12.4 (also tried 6.11 from Evernote site)
I have tried all the proposed solutions:
- Enabling all cookies (really? this is a thing? in 2017?)
- Uninstalling, Clearing history, forcing quit, rebooting, re-installing
- Uninstalling, clearing Safari history, forcing quite, going into Library/Safari/Localfiles and clearing it all out, re-installing
- Logging into Evernote web version
- Shouting very loudly at the screen
Nothing has fixed the unable to log in to Evernote on Safari problem (the "dot" is still on the extension icon, and I get the open tab, login, logout cycle when I try to use it)
The only solution appears to be either (a) Use a different product, (b) Use Chrome
This is ridiculous.
I have logged this with Evernote support...and will post if a solution comes back