Jump to content
We apologize for the inconvenience, but chat support is currently unavailable. Please feel free to submit an email ticket or reach out at discussion.evernote.com. Thank you for understanding. ×


Level 1
  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

4 Neutral

About davecan

  1. I'm just going to confirm that I'm still having this behavior. It's been happening consistently for more than three months since I first reported it, but I first noticed it happening as far back as last spring or even earlier. Several have experienced the bug here, and I'm sure others are experiencing it but not reporting it. How many just stop using the product because it continues to have a crippling bug for going on a year now? This does not inspire confidence in the product over the long term.
  2. Hi all, not sure if this is the correct place to post this, if not please let me know. Is there a known issue with the notebook list in the web interface when using Chrome? I checked google but couldn't find anything other than references to issues with the web clipper. I've experienced a bizarre problem for several months now (can't recall when it started but it's been quite a while) and it has caused me to really cut back on using Evernote. In fact I dropped my premium subscription entirely because I found myself not using it very much as a result. Which is a shame because I like the product. Basically what is happening is when I scroll down in the notebooks list the list will suddenly jump up and the bottom part of the list will fill with whitespace. As I scroll up and down the visible part of the list gets smaller and the whitespace gets larger. Here is a recording showing the behavior: http://recordit.co/0EdyFXlH74 This behavior occurs only in the notebook list -- the notes list and tags list both work normally. Only the notebooks list is affected. This is using Chrome 53.0.2785.143 m on Windows 10 Home, but I'm pretty sure it was happening on Windows 8.1 before that since I didn't upgrade until late July. This behavior happens even when all extensions are disabled.This behavior does not occur in the Edge browser or in Internet Explorer. Has anyone else experienced this? Any ideas what is happening?
  3. @gazumped - Interesting, I don't spend time here but I searched and didn't find anything, maybe my search-fu was poor. I'm on If there's a later version the app store isn't showing it to me. @Chuck - It just happened again so I submitted a ticket with activity log. As far as I can tell I'm on the most current version -- I see no notification of software updates pending other than iOS 8.3 and the app store seems to say I'm up to date. In Evernote settings it says I'm on I'd say its been happening for 2-3 weeks now, my hunch is the app auto upgraded around that time and that's what introduced the bug, but I was only vaguely aware of it if it in fact changed so I didn't pay much attention to it. My frustration came fromhow the ad made it appear to me that my premium subscription had been renamed "plus" with a new premium subscription for teams. It was really frustrating to think I was being prompted to upgrade to something that is impossible for me to use. (I now know that's not what it is, just saying that's how it came across initially) Thanks!
  4. As the title says. This has been going on for maybe a couple weeks now, not sure of a specific date. I'll open Evernote on my iPhone 6 and it will pop up a full-screen ad extolling the virtues of upgrading to Premium. I'm already a Premium member, it even says so in my app settings and in my account on the website. This is a ridiculously annoying spam ad. Please turn this off. Thanks.
  • Create New...