Ever since we upgraded to 4.6.4 we're experiencing these issues. I've tried removing and reinstalling, clearing browser caches, removing and reinstalling extensions, but things persist. Windows 7 Pro machine. We initially had an issue with the update failing, but that was resolved. Any help would be greatly appreciated. thanks a. I get a periodic pop-up message from evernote that says “sync failed due to unexpected behavior on the client side”. This was occurring after the update failed to install as well, but is now continuing. If I then manually log in to the web clipper (an extension in chrome), it temporarily resolves, but has to be manually overridden like that each time. b. Upon shutdown, the evernote extensions in chrome crash. I did reload them yesterday, but the crashes continue. I think it is sync related as they probably are trying to sync before closing. The same thing is also happening with another extension in chrome (delicious) – again, only since the evernote problem first occurred as it always functioned smoothly beforehand. c. There are some duplicate notes – not all, but if I had to guess at a pattern, it would be those that were uploaded or created after the problem with evernote first began to occur.