Jump to content
Due to limited holiday staffing, chat will be unavailable from Thursday, July 2 at 5:30 PM (CDT) to Monday, July 13 at 8 AM (CDT). This will allow us to reply to your email requests as quickly as possible. Thank you for understanding. ×

KimPatt

Level 1
  • Content Count

    7
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

0 Neutral

1 Follower

About KimPatt

  1. Thank you Scott and Chris. Scott, I just switched away from it, which still keeps it. I did try to do a manual sync and look for another error but the activity log is empty. I submitted a support ticket. Hopefully they can help me. Whatever is going on, it's impacted my mobile devices as well -- iPad and Samsung Evernote Apps are not syncing.
  2. Thank you for the welcome Scott. When I jumped out of the NEW note to get info and went to go back to the new note, it wasn't even there. The title was gone -- not even an empty screen. It wasn't in the trash either -- I checked there. Okay, well this is odd. When I went to Help > activity log, it was blank although it said there was 1 entry. So I copied to the clipboard and pasted the below: Evernote for Windows 4.6.2.7927 (268435) Public OS: Windows 6.1.7601 Service Pack 1 User: kimroden Memory: 27.7MB Created: 2013/02/04 17:32:21 --- Bootstrap info: loadedFresh <bootstrap_info><profile name="Evernote"><settings account_email_domain="m.evernote.com" enable_facebook_sharing="1" enable_gift_subscriptions="1" enable_linkedin_sharing="1" enable_shared_notebooks="1" enable_single_notesharing="1" enable_sponsored_accounts="1" enable_support_tickets="1" enable_twitter_sharing="1" marketing_url="http://evernote.com" service_host="www.evernote.com" support_url="https://evernote.com/contact/support/"/></profile></bootstrap_info> ---
  3. Hi there, The last 2 days has forced me to use Evernote via the web. I had an hour long conversation and took all of my notes during the convo and when I skipped to get info from another note, the original note was gone!! No undo...it was gone. I uninstalled and reinstalled it. Removed the FireFox plugin thinking that any of this is interfering and it's still not working. I'm getting the error, "SYNCHRONIZATION FAILED DUE TO AN UNEXPECTED ERROR AT THE CLIENT SIDE". It was working fine up until yesterday. Please tell me how this can be fixed. I work at client sites everyday and use this app heavily. Using the web version is a bit more cumbersome but I don't trust the desktop app now.
×
×
  • Create New...