I have had this same problem: iPhone 4s, runing 6.0.1. I was having problems syncing photos. Here is a workaround that I have been using for the past couple of weeks and it isn't TOO difficult:
1. Take the photos you want with the regular iPhone camera.
2. Go to the iPhone "Photos" app, into Camera Roll, and select all the photos you want to appear in one Evernote note. (Do this by pushing Edit at the top and then touching each photo. A red checkmark will appear on the photos you select.)
3. Push Share at the bottom, then Mail.
4. Mail the photos to your unique Evernote email address. (I created an entry in my Contacts book that is my evernote email and has "eee" as my name. It is really easy to then type "eee" in the TO field of the email, and the correct email address pops up.)
Also, in the subject line of the email, you can give the note a title that will appear as the note title in Evernote. For example, if I wanted the photos of my recent computer purchase to show up in my Receipts notebook, I would use the following as my email Subject: Laptop @Receipts
5. Push Send at the top when everything is the way you want it.
6. A screen should pop up asking if you want to reduce the message size. I usually select Medium resolution for my photos. They still print great and I can read them just fine.
I hope the Evernote team fixes this problem quickly. But, until they do, this is working for me.