Evernote: Unauthorized auto open when i log in to my MacBook Pro ×

Why is Evernote for Mac  (latest version Version 6.9 453991 Direct) opening automatically when I log in to my MacBook Pro? (Retina, 13-inch, Early 2015 with version 10.11.6 of OS X El Capitan)

I have unchecked EvernoteHelp and Evernote under OS X>System Preferences>Users & Groups>Login Items; and

I have unchecked "Open Evernote when I log in to my computer" under Evernote>Preferences>General.   

I have also uninstalled and re-installed Evernote; checked that it was the latest version; and unchecked the boxes again.                

Evernote still opens automatically on log in.

Please advise.

On 9/21/2016 at 0:46 PM, Rexjmd1 said:

Why is Evernote for Mac  (latest version Version 6.9 453991 Direct) opening automatically when I log in to my MacBook Pro? (Retina, 13-inch, Early 2015 with version 10.11.6 of OS X El Capitan)

I have unchecked EvernoteHelp and Evernote under OS X>System Preferences>Users & Groups>Login Items; and

I have unchecked "Open Evernote when I log in to my computer" under Evernote>Preferences>General.   

I have also uninstalled and re-installed Evernote; checked that it was the latest version; and unchecked the boxes again.                

Evernote still opens automatically on log in.

Please advise.

Hi there @Rexjmd1, if the steps suggested above by @amanda_h don't work, please respond in this thread:

Thanks!

• BSR locked this topic

Archived