Title pane size

Hi all,

Quick question--in the latest Mac version I'm using (6.9), I've noticed that that the title pane has shrunk to a single line (as in the attached image). I honestly can't figure out how to fix that, and I've been trying for a while. The full title can only be seen by scrolling right. Old versions didn't have this problem, but just continued down to another line or two. Since I put the full bibliographic citation in the title, this is maddening. I figured there be some way to reconfigure the size of the title pane, but am still searching for it. As such, I've started to just copy the title into the body text so I can see it all on the screen at once, but this isn't a good system. Would appreciate the help, thanks.

evernote.tiff

On 9/21/2016 at 11:35 AM, muerco said:

Hi all,

Quick question--in the latest Mac version I'm using (6.9), I've noticed that that the title pane has shrunk to a single line (as in the attached image). I honestly can't figure out how to fix that, and I've been trying for a while. The full title can only be seen by scrolling right. Old versions didn't have this problem, but just continued down to another line or two. Since I put the full bibliographic citation in the title, this is maddening. I figured there be some way to reconfigure the size of the title pane, but am still searching for it. As such, I've started to just copy the title into the body text so I can see it all on the screen at once, but this isn't a good system. Would appreciate the help, thanks.

evernote.tiff

Hi @muerco, welcome to the Forums!

I'm going to need to gather more information to try and get to the bottom of the issue.

• Does this issue affect only one note, or several?
  • How was the note in your screenshot created?
  • Are you able to try recreating the note to see if the behavior persists?

1. Copy and paste the content out of the referenced note into a new note
2. Delete the referenced note
3. Go to your 'Trash' notebook at the bottom of your notebooks list and delete the note from there so it's entirely removed from your account
4. Sync Evernote

Please let me know how this works out for you. I look forward to your response!

Hi @BSR. It affects all my notes, on all my devices and computers. They all are now in a single line on the title pane. It's a terrible development--it essentially ruins quick bibliographic reference. It seems like a software issue, since it's new since the updates. It should be very easy to fix, or to let users fix. I've attached another shot.

evernote.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Archived