fix "not responding" and add regular expressions

I, along with many others, hope that moving to the cloud will reduce the daily "not responding" messages we see with Evernote.

I've been a user for many, many years and would never go back to handwritten notes. But, trying to use Evernote for a presentation is fraught with peril. You never know when Evernote will simply lock up with the "not responding" message. 

One other feature I would love to see is regular expression search capability. Nothing can beat regex once you get past the learning curve.

Thanks for listening.

• Level 5*
4 hours ago, ejbnorfolk said:

I, along with many others, hope that moving to the cloud will reduce the daily "not responding" messages we see with Evernote.

I've been a user for many, many years and would never go back to handwritten notes. But, trying to use Evernote for a presentation is fraught with peril. You never know when Evernote will simply lock up with the "not responding" message. 

One other feature I would love to see is regular expression search capability. Nothing can beat regex once you get past the learning curve.

Its hard to vote on your request when you have two separate items.  It would be better to post them separately.

For your presentations, are you using the cloud?
I'd think offline mode would work better.

Archived