(Archived) Can't open Notes: Solution?

catsongs

Frustrated...

Have written to EVERNOTE 3 times about this, no response. I see others with the same problem, but no solution... or am I missing it?

I cannot access my Notes on my Droid. Could before, can't now. EVERNOTE is the only app on my Droid that doesn't work.

EVERNOTE on my Macs runs just fine.

I get the: "java.lang.IllegalStateException: can't declare any more prefixes in this context" message

I need to be able to access my Notes!

Can anyone help me? THANKS!

Cat

The current Android client has a bug that may prevent it from opening certain notes created in the latest Mac client. We're working hard on a fix for this, which we hope to distribute soon.

Thanks

Any updates on a fix here? I just updated to the latest version (1.3.1) posted today in the android market. Still having this issue for any notes I've edited on my mac (also at latest 1.8.1 client). Let me know if there's a beta I could try.

The current Android client has a bug that may prevent it from opening certain notes created in the latest Mac client. We're working hard on a fix for this, which we hope to distribute soon.

Thanks

Is there anything that we, in the community, can help you with? Logs? More detailed bug reports?

This really really needs to be fixed. As it stands now the Android client has been rendered useless for more than a couple of weeks. That's not a good way to treat paying customers.

I'm having a similar problem with my Android. It's a T-Mobile MyTouch, and I'm not using a Mac, I have a PC. Evernotes works great on the PC but I can't open my notes on the droid. I can't even FIND my notes on the droid! :shock: Any thoughts?

Thanks!

I'm on a Nexus One through T-Mobile and still getting this java error.

Any headway on this? I would love to use Evernote, but until it works with the Mac again, it's not happening for me. My mac is my primary machine.

Archived