(Archived) Can anyone spare an invite, please?

Hello everyone, first post here.

I just saw in the feed that all current accounts have been given 5 invitations to give out. Would anyone be so kind to invite me if they have a spare?

I've been dying to try out the 3.0 since I found out that it will be cross platform. I used and loved EverNote since the betas back when I was running Windows everywhere but let it fall by the wayside when I moved to using multiple platforms, Windows and Linux at work and Mac at home. I have signed up on the waiting list but, unfortunately, a couple weeks late.

If you have an invite to give out, please PM me or send it to dylan.damian at gmail dot com.

Thank you!

Does anyone know if there's any way to attach a different email address to an existing invite? Within about a half hour after I received the invite from crane, I received my invite from EverNote. My email address is part of the URL - my wife would like to try it on her Mac, so I tried changing it to her email, but I think the promo code is driven off of the email address.

Hello,

Are there any beta users who would like to share an invitations? I am an educator and I think that EverNote will be a great tool for the children I work with. I would like to evaluate EverNote during spring break, and begin using it when the kids return from their break.

Thank You,

Thats not even nice ... (Teasing)

I tried EverNote 2.2 and liked it, so I started looking over the EverNote site.

I got to the Download page, and downloaded and installed v3.0

Once I go a look at it, I went to use it, and it is disabled until I get invited to try it.

Now that I have seen the new version, (Or saw just the graphics for it) I am more anxious than ever to use it.

If anyone would send me an invite, I would be eternally greatfull.

Thank You in advance,

Gary (cyphergary@live.com)

Actually, I was asking salgud if he had given away the three he mentioned.

Thanks for responding. :)

I have been reading the forum about how different the 3.0 version is from the 2.2 version. I hate getting used to one format, only to have to switch to the new version, when I do get invited. I want to be sure this is what I want, before I get addicted, and learn to rely on it. 8)

Gary

Archived