Formatting glitch

Paragraph breaks were abruptly removed from a long note while using it on iOS9, and I'm having to go through and reinsert them. What happened there!? I hope this doesn't happen again, as it is quite a chore to go back and find all the paragraph breaks. Thanks!

That probably is what happened by accident.  If that's the case, then it is much too easy to "pocket reformat" a long note on a smartphone, without some kind of advance warning. The "Simplify Format" should only be an option where at least there is an Undo. I don't know--is there a warning for reformat on iPhone?

• 10 months later...

I am continuing to have this problem with formatting getting wiped out on notes. I don't recall simplifying the formatting. Even if I did, it would not remove everything.

All my numbered lists are gone. Sometimes even spaces between words are removed. Very strange and frustrating.

Additionally, I have other notes that are at a very low zoom on my iPhone, and I always have to zoom in to view them. I fear these will be next...

Archived