Software licenses question

Hello guys, I am wondering about evernote software licenses policies.

I want to use evernote in my company for my private databases.

I am not gonna share my evernote account or my data. Sometimes, I want to check my private manuals or schedules.

I heard that if I want to use evernote in company, I have to buy evernote business version.

is it true? or I can use evernote for my private use.

I don't want to break a software licenses rules. if I couldn't use evernote, I should change another edit program.

• Level 5*
10 hours ago, ys1400@naver.com said:

I heard that if I want to use evernote in company, I have to buy evernote business version.

afaik    There is no requirement to use Business Accounts, you can use a private account and you can share your notebooks.

If you're using a company device on a company network, you might want to check with them.  They may have standards or the network configurion may prevent EN access.  You can test the network by opening a Basic account for free.

• Level 5*

If your company has any reservations about your data about them being stored on Evernote's servers,  you might want to look into Local Notebooks.  Those contents are stored purely on the hard disk of your local machine.  Backups are necessary,  and the data isn't available outside the company (which is rather the point) but it is an option.

Archived