Please Make Web Client as full featured as the other desktop clients

Jeffrey Stanley

Idea

Hi,

As an avid evernote user going on 2-3 years now I have been using the Web client mostly for my work when it is most convenient. I and I'm sure most of the other users who use Evernote on Mac and PCs would appreciate the same features on the web client for all browsers as they get on their desktop/laptop client where they are forced to download to get all the features in the desktop client. I know apps are becoming the thing of the future but a full fledged web client would be useful too if your developers have the time to modify the web client to act as well as the desktop/laptop client. Just a suggestion for the future as it will make all our lives easier if we can just go to the web client instead of using the apps for our desktop.

1 reply to this idea

• Level 5*

Hi.  As ever,  I think this has been a question of priorities for Evernote.  They're constantly developing for new versions of the Windows / Mac / Android / iOS software,  fixing bugs and including new features... the four main apps haven't exactly reached parity between themselves yet,  so it's difficult to bring the web version 'up' to anything.  Personally I favor Evernote spending as much resource as they can getting the main apps up to scratch,  and following that with a full featured Web app when they have the time.  I generally don't use the web app because it's far less capable than a desktop version.  However,  the more votes you get on this thread...

Archived