Bookmarks for Pages within PDF Documents

Talsaleh

Idea

I use Evernote on my iPad Pro to annotate PDF documents. As I often deal with large documents, it would be great if there was a bookmark function within the annotation tool. This would help to know which page I stopped at or mark certain pages to go back to. I have seen such function in other services such as Notability where you can bookmark pages of PDF documents. The way to do this is to introduce this function to the thumbnail that appears on the side when you drag it with all the pages in the annotation mode. When you click on a page it is marked. But you can only do it for single page and it is lost once you save and reopen the PDF. I hope this can be introduced soon. Otherwise if it is already available and I have not figured it out, I would appreciate it if someone can tell me how to do it. 

3 replies to this idea

Unless you've unticked the box in options for each file, there should be an 'annotations summary' at the beginning of any PDF you've annotated. Each of your annotations is referenced in the summary, and pressing on the reference moves you to that annotation. That works pretty much like the bookmark you are looking for.  

I totally agrred with Talsaleh. When I read a large PDF in EN, that was really inconvenience. In addition, even there is 'annotations summary', but we can't click the annotations. I mean when I go to #188, I just click the annotation summary, but that is not happened. Or Could you make the bookmark annotation?

Same here - though I would really like also like to get back to where I stopped reading without having to use annotations or bookmarks -> if you have a document of 50 pages and you read the first 23, close the pdf and reopen it, it would be great to start of where you last left and not having to remember and scroll through all the pages...

Archived