Feature request: Reminder Option on Web Clipper

rimar

Idea

I find myself constantly using the web clipper in order to save information that I want to read later, but don't have time at the moment. Wouldn't it be nice to have the option in the web clipper to put a reminder, so we can get to it at a later date?

5 replies to this idea

I do all that. What I'm trying to avoid, is having to go into Evernote an add the reminder and do that from the Clipper instead. When I send notes via email, I can  specify the notebook, tags, and reminder. The reminder is what's missing from the Clipper. 

I really support this feature request. The Web Clipper is very usefull, but it would save time if I can also add a reminder to the notes. I indeed save some notes now to my Inbox in EN which I process every day. But then I have to remember to set a reminder. Please implement.

I think this idea would be great. I came here to suggest the same feature.

I often have URLs and websites that I know that I need to get back to at a later date. Right now, I have to clip the page, then go to the Evernote app, sync it, and then add a Reminder date.

It would be very useful to be able to set a Reminder date immediately within the Clipper extension.

A lot of human activity today is on the web, and being able to remind yourself about websites, PDFs, and other materials, with the least friction possible, would be an excellent addition.

Archived