Highlighting Notes

RapidFinancialSolutions

Idea

14 replies to this idea

• Level 5*
26 minutes ago, RapidFinancialSolutions said:

Hi there,

Is there no way to highlight text within a note? I'm surprised there isn't that option in the editor.

Thanks

Highlighting works for me; only a single colour and it depends on the platform   Screen Shot 2016-09-12 at 7.09.25 AM.png

• Level 5*
5 minutes ago, RapidFinancialSolutions said:

Ok, can you show me what the icon looks like b/c I still don't see anything that looks like a highlight icon & I've also moused over everything,This is for regular computer via the cloud.

Here's a screen capture from my Mac
Screen Shot 2016-09-12 at 7.31.30 AM.png

• Level 5*
8 minutes ago, RapidFinancialSolutions said:

I don't understand, only Macers get this feature???

Here's mine & I'm a PC

You're using the web client, the old one to boot. I don't believe that either of the web clients have this capability.

• Level 5*
37 minutes ago, RapidFinancialSolutions said:

What do you mean the old one?

So even the new version doesn't have this?

I call it the cloud version. What other version is there other than the PC or the app on the cell which does very little?

There is a desktop version you can download for the PC. 

• Level 5*
6 minutes ago, RapidFinancialSolutions said:

I don't understand why it's not available on the cloud version. Can someone explain this to me pls.

Possibly because EN has limited resources and are focusing on high priority work.

You can influence priorities by posing and voting requests in the feedback forum

• Level 5*
14 minutes ago, RapidFinancialSolutions said:

don't understand why it's not available on the cloud version. Can someone explain this to me pls.

It hasn't been added to the web/cloud version, for whatever reason. I'll move this to the appropriate subforum to make it a feature request.

• Level 5*
17 minutes ago, RapidFinancialSolutions said:

I have that, but never use it.

The general preference is to use the EN software instead of the web platform.  It's a much better experience 

There are so many more features available on the desktop platform (like highlighting)

3 minutes ago, DTLow said:

The general preference is to use the EN software instead of the web platform.  It's a much better experience 

There are so many more features available on the desktop platform (like highlighting)

As I stated, I prefer the web version. Even if I used the PC version & then highlighted, would I even see it in the cloud version?

Archived