Optional complete backup

Hello, this is a feature i'd really like implemented

Is there anyway to backup all my notes in my device (in text format, readable with other programs/apps on mobile) without copying them all one by one? That would be very time consuming

I'm thinking maybe a feature that lets you backup everything to a file in the most standard format possible just for safe keeping in case of something happening to your account or simply losing all of them.

I keep so much in my evernote that i am concerned about this, i will probably do this manually soon, but a feature would be much appreciated. I'm sure some people would appreciate it as well.

• Level 5*
On September 9, 2016 at 11:13 AM, rafa3lico said:

Is there anyway to backup all my notes in my device (in text format, readable with other programs/apps on mobile) without copying them all one by one? That would be very time consuming

I'm thinking maybe a feature that lets you backup everything to a file in the most standard format possible just for safe keeping in case of something happening to your account or simply losing all of them.

I keep so much in my evernote that i am concerned about this, i will probably do this manually soon, but a feature would be much appreciated. I'm sure some people would appreciate it as well.

Evernote Windows/Mac have an export feature.

HTML format is the best to use.  
Your notes remain intact and it's a common format used by web browsers.

My backup procedures include an HTML export to a cloud drive.
I end up with a file for each note, with a folder if there are attachments.
Screen Shot 2016-09-11 at 4.05.56 PM.png

You could try this out with a few notes selected.  
My complete export of 7000+ notes takes 20 minutes and 3GB

Archived