Missing notes in Evernote web

Hello,

I have evernote installed on 2 devices (Mac and a windows machine). Mac is the machine I create/edit all my notes. I am able to sync without any issues but I am missing couple of notes on evernote web and hence my evernote client on Windows. As I don't see any sync errors I guess there is nothing wrong with my account. What might be causing this issue?As I have 200+ notes, identifying the missing notes might be difficult. Thanks in advance for the help.

Thanks,

Madhu.

• Level 5*
2 minutes ago, vinod said:

I have evernote installed on 2 devices (Mac and a windows machine). Mac is the machine I create/edit all my notes. I am able to sync without any issues but I am missing couple of notes on evernote web and hence my evernote client on Windows. As I don't see any sync errors I guess there is nothing wrong with my account. What might be causing this issue?As I have 200+ notes, identifying the missing notes might be difficult. Thanks in advance for the help..

Local Notebooks?

• Level 5*
12 hours ago, vinod said:

Hello,

I have evernote installed on 2 devices (Mac and a windows machine). Mac is the machine I create/edit all my notes. I am able to sync without any issues but I am missing couple of notes on evernote web and hence my evernote client on Windows. As I don't see any sync errors I guess there is nothing wrong with my account. What might be causing this issue?As I have 200+ notes, identifying the missing notes might be difficult. Thanks in advance for the help.

Thanks,

Madhu.

Add a temp tag to all the notes on your Mac using mass select and tag.  Sync.  Go the Web and delete the tag.  Go back to the Mac and Sync.  Any notes left with the tag are the ones that haven't synced.  Sometimes just adding the tag will force the notes to sync.

Archived