remember open notes and windows positions

Cosmin.Net

Idea

when i close the app in the event of app update/ windows reboot i have to reopen again all my notes and position them on the screen. i use evernote for work and have several notes open to have the info at hand. it would help to have my previously notes reopen, on application start, at same screen position, same window size, same scroll position. i postopne sometimes updates sometimes because it irks be to open again and reposition my stuff.

1 reply to this idea

On 7-9-2016 at 0:15 PM, Cosmin.Net said:

when i close the app in the event of app update/ windows reboot i have to reopen again all my notes and position them on the screen. i use evernote for work and have several notes open to have the info at hand. it would help to have my previously notes reopen, on application start, at same screen position, same window size, same scroll position. i postopne sometimes updates sometimes because it irks be to open again and reposition my stuff.

I would even be more happy with Evernote if it would not choose itself for the position and size of the application after shutting down the computer but instead re-position the application on the place where is was when closing. I have a quite large monitor and every time Evernote places the application almost full screen by itself. When not shutting down the computer but only closing the application it works the way I want, then it gets to the position and size when it was closed. 

Can we have it to come up the way it was shut down after rebooting the pc?

Archived