We apologize for the inconvenience, but chat support is currently unavailable. Please feel free to submit an email ticket or reach out at discussion.evernote.com. Thank you for understanding. ×
mathildec114

Etiquette tool to cross-check

Hello, 

When i'm doing a research with "etiquette", i just see the list with all my notes with one etiquette only. I don't find how I can match up the data. 

For example, if I use the etiquette "USA" and the etiquette "woman", I see all my notes with the etiquette "USA", and all my notes with the etiquette "woman", but not only my notes corresponding with the two etiquettes. 

So my question is : How can use the etiquette tool to cross-check informations ? 

Many thanks, 

Mathilde

Hi.  Try 'any' - https://help.evernote.com/hc/en-us/articles/208313828-How-to-use-Evernote-s-advanced-search-syntax

any:   

Searches for notes that match any of the search terms listed. Without this operator, Evernote search will return only those notes that match all of the specified search terms.

any: pizza beer will return all notes containing either "pizza" or "beer" (removing this operator would return only notes containing "pizza" and "beer").

• Like 1

I don't see any way to do this on Android other than physically typing in the "any:" term, unfortunately. That would be a nice option under "Refine Search".