I've been using Evernote since 2011 without any problems.  Just recently my android app version of Evernote shows a lock symbol instead of pencil.  In other words, my ability to edit my notes on my phone has been taken away.  I can edit these notes on my PC. I thought even under the new rules, I could have 2 devices under the basic plan.  

• Level 5*
6 minutes ago, kennyfar said:

I've been using Evernote since 2011 without any problems.  Just recently my android app version of Evernote shows a lock symbol instead of pencil.  In other words, my ability to edit my notes on my phone has been taken away.  I can edit these notes on my PC. I thought even under the new rules, I could have 2 devices under the basic plan.  

I don't see it as a device limit issue.

You might try rebooting your device.  If that doesn't fix it, delete and reinstall the app

Thanks, I rebooted my device and while the lock symbol still came up, this time a message was added that my list was too long to edit on my phone and directed me to the PC.  Still don't know why the s/w can't handle it on my phone but can on my pc but, at least, I know it is not an upgrade issue.

Archived