Option for setting a default sort order for notes

Every time I go into Evernote, I have to manually change the sort order as follows since I prefer a different sort order than the one applied by Evernote:

1. Click the note view button near the top of the note list (grid-like rectangle)
  2. Select 'Sort notes by', then choose a sort setting

It would be really nice to have an option to set a personalized default sort order

• Level 5*
11 hours ago, StephenR2 said:

Every time I go into Evernote, I have to manually change the sort order as follows since I prefer a different sort order than the one applied by Evernote:

1. Click the note view button near the top of the note list (grid-like rectangle)
  2. Select 'Sort notes by', then choose a sort setting

It would be really nice to have an option to set a personalized default sort order

In the current Public version. set the sort order that you want and then exit EN using File - Exit.  When you restart EN the sort order will be there.

There is a beta out now that enables save the view by notebook, search or tag.  This includes view type and sort order.  More info here, it is a beta to be clear.

14 hours ago, csihilling said:

In the current Public version. set the sort order that you want and then exit EN using File - Exit.  When you restart EN the sort order will be there.

There is a beta out now that enables save the view by notebook, search or tag.  This includes view type and sort order.  More info here, it is a beta to be clear.

Thanks a lot, the hint for the current Public version works fine. That's what I was looking for.

Archived