No response from technical support - is this normal?

Hi all, yesterday I submitted a support request, handled initially by an Evernote expert who escalated it to technical support. Since then no communication at all! No email even saying someone will be in touch, escalation was 24 hours ago. Is this normal level of customer care? Currently trialling Evernote plus deciding whether to use this as my document solution but this experirnce is concerning, poor support means poor product in my book.

• Level 5*
8 minutes ago, wbutchart said:

I submitted a support request, handled initially by an Evernote expert who escalated it to technical support. Since then no communication at all! No email even saying someone will be in touch, escalation was 24 hours ago. Is this normal level of customer care? 

You might want to post the ticket # so someone can follow up
You can also respond by email to the original support tickt email

I've always had good response on my high priority support items

Still no response from support. Really quite a shame, this is a good product but no support ruins it. I'll be changing my subscription to the free one and moving my notes across to onenote. Quite appalled that technical support has responded in no way after over 24 hours. 

• Level 5*

Hmmn.  Four hours ago I said

4 hours ago, gazumped said:

I flagged this for a forum Admin to take a look - they're not 24/7 so it might take a little while to get a reaction...

That "little while" wasn't minutes or hours,  it was 'within a day' (or so).  This is a user forum frequented by users (obviously) two Admins and various developers trolling for new ideas.  With thousands of posts daily,  Instant responses is well outside our pay grade.  Sorry we couldn't help.  :(

3 minutes ago, gazumped said:

Hmmn.  Four hours ago I said

That "little while" wasn't minutes or hours,  it was 'within a day' (or so).  This is a user forum frequented by users (obviously) two Admins and various developers trolling for new ideas.  With thousands of posts daily,  Instant responses is well outside our pay grade.  Sorry we couldn't help.  :(

The issue is not to do with this community, was given good advice here and tried it all. The issue for me is one no response from support which is not great, but secondly, and actually more importantly, is this a company that I would be able to trust if I used their program as I planned and get support when needed, to that question i have to conclude the answer is no sadly and that's why I have cancelled my subscription. 

This is a good community! Sadly technical support have not got the same high standards or willingness to help, in my experience. 

Thanks again.

• Level 5*
2 hours ago, wbutchart said:

submitted a further ticket, no response to that either

Maybe you have an email issue?  At minimum, I always get an automatic email when submitting a ticket

Archived